Weather Conditions impact the battlefield and have a variety of effects on the Coromon in battle. They may occur naturally in certain areas of Velua, or are triggered during certain battles such as with the Titans. Additionally, they can be triggered by certain Skills and Traits.
Types of Weather
It does not naturally occur anywhere. It can be caused by the skill Heatwave.
- In online PVP matches, the "non-Ice Type Coromon have a 5% chance to freeze each turn" does not apply.
There is a trait called Dark Atmosphere which summons twilight upon the Coromon's entering a battle, however no Coromon currently has this trait. It used to be the signature trait of Lunarpup and its evolutions, but has since been removed.
Dark Particles float through the air.
Non-Dark Magic Coromon have a random stat lowered by 1 stage each round.
- Heatwave now also prevents and removes freeze condition.
- Sandstorm now raises Accuracy and Crit chance (instead of Accuracy and Evasion) for sand Coromon, and no longer lowers stats for non-sand Coromon.
- Snow weather no longer randomly freezes in online battles.
- Decreased time of Rain animation.
- Fixed Rain weather not preventing Burn condition.
- Fixed Snow causing an Invalid Online match.