Evolution is the process that Coromon undergo, in which they permanently change their physical form to a higher stage, increasing their stats.
When a Coromon evolves, its stats increase suddenly while their level remains the same. Its appearance also changes, most often becoming larger in size and having different features, such as growing horns or wings. Some species of Coromon have two evolutionary stages, whereas some have three. Titans are not known to have any evolutions.
In game, evolution occurs most frequently after acquiring the required level to evolve at the end of a battle. Other conditions for select Coromon are listed below:
- Swurmy to Beezel - raise Swurmy Atk. Stat 6 stages in a single battle (using Rage skill or items such as Attack Cake (S) / Attack Cake (L)).
- Slitherpin to Serpike - faint from the heat in the Scorching Sands while Slitherpin is your leading party member.
- Lunarpup to Lunarwulf - use Howl skill at the same turn as opponent Lunarwulf.
- Purrgy to Ghinx - At Lv.37, feed Purrgy with Purrgy Nibbles.
- Squidly to Octotle - Dip Squidly into the Witch's Kettle.
- Patterbit to Pitterbyte - obtain and install a Pitterbyte kernel (1000 from Julian).
Ultimate Rage: evolve a Swurmy before level 14.
Hot Noodles: evolve a Slitherpin before level 25.
Howl at the Moon: evolve a Lunarwulf before level 39.
Snack Time: evolve a Purrgy before level 30.
Toss a Spinner to your Witch: evolve a Squidly before level 37.