Jump to navigation Jump to search
For a Damage Calculator, see Community Tools.
- Lvl is the user's Level
- Power is the skills' power stat.
- Atk is the user's total attack stat with in-battle modifiers applied. For Physical skills, Attack is used, and for Special skills, Sp. Attack is used.
- Def is the target's total defense stat with in-battle modifiers applied. For Physical skills, Defense is used, and for Special skills, Sp. Defense is used.
- Random denotes a random value between 0.85 and 1 (inclusive) is used.
Modifiers are additional multipliers from certain conditions, these conditions may stack.
- x2 for very effective type matchups (e.g. A Water Skill being used on a Fire Coromon)
- becomes x2.5 if the attacking Coromon has Amplified
- x0.5 for ineffective type matchups (e.g. A Fire Skill being used on a Water Coromon)
- x1.5 if the skill lands as a Critical Hit.
- becomes x2.25 if the attacking Coromon uses a Physical skill and has Good Aim.
- x1.25 if the skill has Type Proficiency with the user Coromon.
- x2.5 if the Coromon has used the skill Feelers successfully prior to this turn.
- x1.5 times if the Coromon uses an Electric Type skill charged up by Electrify
- becomes x2.25 if electrified twice
- Weather affects: